Oak Grove School - Volunteer information
Parent/family volunteers are welcome on campus, although there is a process that must be completed before parents can do so. Please review the following items:
- VUSD Volunteer Process - describes the steps to follow
- Parent volunteer application - English - this is the document to complete and bring to our office (All 4 pages, even if you are not planning to chaperone a field trip)
- Parent volunteer application - Spanish - this is the document to complete and bring to our office (Spanish)
- VUSD Board Policy - this is the detailed VUSD Board Policy
Attendance at a volunteer training is a required step, and are run by Assistant Principal Megan Perch. Zoom meetings are scheduled for Mondays at 8:45 am, starting on 10/25/21 - here is the Zoom link:
If you prefer another time, please contact Mrs. Perch at email@example.com.
TB assessment and/or evaluation is required to be a volunteer. TB testing is at the expense of the volunteer. For evaluation, please contact our School Nurse Cyndie Coverston (see phone numbers below), or contact our VUSD Health Services at 559-730-7580.
- Monday – Hurley Elementary (559-730-7905)
Tuesday – Denton Elementary (559-931-8050)
Wednesday - Washington Elementary (559-730-7795)
Thursday - Oak Grove School (599-622-3105)
Friday - Willow Glen School (559-730-7798)
If you have any questions, please contact our school office.