Oak Grove School - Volunteer information
Parent/family volunteers are welcome on campus, although there is a process that must be completed before parents can do so. Please review the following items:
- VUSD Volunteer Process - describes the steps to follow
- Parent volunteer application - English - this is the document to complete and bring to our office (All 4 pages, even if you are not planning to chaperone a field trip)
- Parent volunteer application - Spanish - this is the document to complete and bring to our office (Spanish)
- VUSD Board Policy - this is the detailed VUSD Board Policy
Attendance at a volunteer training is a required step, and the trainings are run by Assistant Principal Megan Perch.
Here are our scheduled times for training so far this year:
- Tuesday, August 23 at 5:00 PM in Oak Grove Room 106
- Friday, September 2nd at 8:45 AM in Oak Grove Counselor's office (in Main Office)
TB assessment and/or evaluation is required to be a volunteer. TB testing is at the expense of the volunteer. For evaluation, please contact our School Nurse Cyndie Coverston (work cell 559-619-8574), or contact our VUSD Health Services at 559-730-7580.
If you have any questions, please contact our school office.