Name Role Phone Milee Vang Assistant Principal 735-3504 email@example.com Melissa Garcia 12th Grade Learning Director 735-3518 firstname.lastname@example.org Tim Elms 11th Grade Learning Director 735-3511 email@example.com Irene Davis 10th Grade Learning Director 735-3515 firstname.lastname@example.org Steve Stahl 9th Grade Learning Director 735-3510 email@example.com Sandra Polk 9th Grade Intervention Learning Director 735-3567 firstname.lastname@example.org Yolanda Prado-Gonzalez Psychologist 735-3228 email@example.com Michele Marsh Registrar 735-3514 firstname.lastname@example.org
Request for a Schedule Change Process
A vast amount of time and energy goes into ensuring that class sizes are balanced, and that students are properly placed into classes. Therefore, a request for a teacher change, period change or elective changes cannot me accommodated due to the impact it makes on class sizes.
Grades 9 – 11 must have a 6-period day.
Seniors can request a reduced schedule (less
than 6 periods) if they are on track to graduate, have 180 credits, attendance is on track and have at least a 2.0 GPA.
- Complete the “Request for Special Schedule” form (email your LD)
- Parent signature is required
A Request for schedule changes are only for the following reasons:
1. To correct a schedule conflict,
2. To complete an incomplete schedule, or
3. To correct an error due to a failure to pass a class, OR to correct an error because you are in a class you've already passed
4. To act upon teacher recommendation regarding student placement
Students seeking schedule changes need to email their Learning Director or text via REMIND messaging. Please allow 48 hours time to process all requests. The LAST DAY TO REQUEST A SCHEDULE CHANGE IS AUGUST 28. Thank you for your patience.