NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT PROCEDURES
El Diamante Student Services
Milee Vang, Assistant Principal
Michele Marsh, Registrar
Fax: (559) 622-3207
Enrollments will resume on August 5, 2020.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are unable to process walk-in appointments at this time on site.
Click here to access enrollment forms online or beginning on July 27, 2020 you may come into the El Diamante Office to pick up a packet. We will be unable to enroll students without all the required documentation (see below for full list).
Once you have completed all the necessary information in the registration packet, please email the completed forms to Michele Marsh firstname.lastname@example.org. The forms can be dropped off, but they will be held for 3 days before they can be processed. The list of required documents is below:
- Proof of Residency- CURRENT Edison Electric Bill (must be in the parents' name)
- Immunization Record- Tdap (pertussis/whooping cough booster), New TB skin test if transferring from outside of Tulare County, Chicken Pox (varicella) vaccine if transferring from out of state
- Birth Certificate, Birth Record, Passport, Baptismal Record or affidavit from parent/guardian
- Transcripts from previous school (please see below for complete list).
- Leaving grades from previous school if enrolling mid-semester
- Copies of IEP, 504 plan and special education documents (if applicable)
- Proof of Guardianship- If the student is living with someone other than parent.
- Discipline and Attendance Record
If you are new to Visalia, please click here to check that your address falls within the El Diamante Attendance Area. Once you have verified that your home school is El Diamante, please fill out the enrollment packet; the packet is availble for pick up in the El Diamante front office or available below in electronic fillable format. Once your packet is complete and you have obtained all required documentation (see above), please contact Michele Marsh, Registrar, at (559) 735-3514 and email your documents in one complete email to email@example.com to set up an appointment to discuss a schedule with a Learning Director. Please note that additional forms may be required based off of the response to some of the questions. If you do not have access to emailing your completed packet and copies of the required forms, please contact Mrs. Vang or Mrs. Marsh for a curbside appointment (parents drop off forms and EDHS staff make copies).