New Student Enrollment Procedures
El Diamante Student Services
Milee Vang, Assistant Principal
Michele Marsh, Registrar
Fax: (559) 622-3207
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are unable to process in-person appointments on site at this time.
Click here to access enrollment forms online or you may come into the El Diamante Office to pick up a packet. We will be unable to enroll students without all the required documentation (see below for full list).
Once you have completed all the necessary information in the registration packet, please email the completed forms to Michele Marsh email@example.com. Email is preferred, but enrollment forms can also be dropped off in the front office. If you are unable to provide your own copies or email pictures of the documents as requested, you may make an appointment to have copies made. This can only be done by appointment; please fill out the form to request an appointment to have copies made of your documents. The appointment is not to discuss enrollment, it is only to have copies made of your documents by a clerk. The list of required documents is below:
- Proof of Residency- CURRENT Edison Electric Bill (must be in the parents' name)
- Immunization Record- Tdap (pertussis/whooping cough booster), New TB skin test if transferring from outside of Tulare County, Chicken Pox (varicella) vaccine if transferring from out of state
- Birth Certificate, Birth Record, Passport, Baptismal Record or affidavit from parent/guardian
- Transcripts from previous school (please see below for complete list).
- Leaving grades from previous school if enrolling mid-semester
- Copies of IEP, 504 plan and special education documents (if applicable)
- Proof of Guardianship- If the student is living with someone other than parent.
- Discipline and Attendance Record
If you are new to Visalia, please click here to check that your address falls within the El Diamante Attendance Area. Once you have verified that your home school is El Diamante, please fill out the enrollment packet; the packet is availble for pick up in the El Diamante front office or available below in electronic fillable format. Once your packet is complete and you have obtained all required documentation (see above), please contact Michele Marsh, Registrar, at (559) 735-3514 and email your documents in one complete email to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a virtual appointment to discuss a schedule with a Learning Director. Please note that additional forms may be required based on your response to some of the questions. If you do not have access to emailing your completed packet, please contact Mrs. Vang or Mrs. Marsh.