Award Amount: $10,000 to $40,000
Honoring the legacy and character of our nation’s 40th President, the GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program rewards college-bound students who demonstrate exemplary leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship with financial assistance to pursue higher education.
Each year, the Program selects numerous recipients to receive a $10,000 scholarship renewable for up to an additional three years – up to $40,000 total per recipient. In addition, Scholars are invited to participate in a special awards program and receive ongoing leadership-development support.
To be eligible for this award, applicants must:
• demonstrate at school, at the workplace, and within the community the attributes of leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship;
• demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent);
• be citizens of the United States of America;
• be current high school seniors attending high school in the United States; and
• plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year.
Semifinalists will be required to provide a recommendation from a community leader, such as a high school principal, elected official or executive director of a nonprofit organization, and must provide documentation to certify academic performance and financial need. Finalists will be interviewed via Skype or telephone by a member of the selection committee.
Applicants who have questions about the application process may contact the program’s administrator, Scholarship America, at 1-844-402-0354 and ask for the GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and to apply, please click below: