Please visit this site often!
Sign Up for Class Texts/Emails on "Remind"Dear Band Families,
This year, I’m using the “Remind” app to help communicate with by band families. I believe this will be a great way to keep you informed throughout the year about band activities, assignments, student progress, and performances.
- It’s voluntary. However, I envision this will truly enhance our communication. I encourage you to join.
- It’s private. No one else will have your phone number or email.
- It’s free. “Remind” is a free service that lets me send quick messages via text, app, web, or email to everyone involved with the class.
- More than one person per student can sign up. (parents, grandparents, any caregiver, etc.)
- Although you can, you don’t need to download the “Remind” app.
- I can also send private messages to you about your child.
- You will be able to send me private messages.
- FYI: Like Twitter, messages are short (140 characters).
- During the first few months, I will likely send one or more messages a week. After that, it will probably be more like one a month.
- All text messages from me will be from (954) 246-3181. (This is a Remind number- not my real number.) You can save it as a contact, and use my name, school or whatever you wish.
- Signing up for my messages on Remind is easy. Just follow these steps:
Step 1 - Sign up to be part of my class
A. For TEXT reminders: Text the class code (listed below) to 81010 or (954) 246-3181.
B. For EMAIL reminders: On your desktop/laptop/pad, put the browser code below into the address bar/ URL.
Remind for Elemetary Band
Crestwood 5th: https://www.remind.com/join/bkk662f
Crestwood 6th: https://www.remind.com/join/ef43h3
Linwood 5th: https://www.remind.com/join/linwood5
Linwood 6th: https://www.remind.com/join/cg9kgc
Step 2 – Confirm by replying to the texts/ emails from “Remind”
If you have any questions about “Remind”, please feel free to contact me.
Thanks! I’m looking forward to a great year!
Email: email@example.comWebsite: La Joya Band Web page