COVID-19 Athletic Conditioning Guidelines 2020-21
Please follow the instruction and guidelines below.
- Signed Waiver- All participants must have a signed waiver in place prior to participation in activity
- Cloth face coverings should be worn by the coach/teacher and individual participant unless performing physical activities or a noted medical concern that prohibits wearing of a mask due to breathing or choking hazard. Mask to be replaced if it becomes wet or
- Locker rooms are closed for clothing changes and showering. Students must arrive dressed appropriately for the activity; when finished, leave wearing the same
- Pre-participation screening- All participants, including the coach/teacher, must have a pre-participation screening prior to each session. This includes completing the brief questionnaire and taking a temperature scan. The individual performing the check must wear a face-covering during this procedure. If a participant has a fever, they are sent home and not allowed to participate. Notify your supervisor for further direction regarding the length of time they must remain out.
- Cleaning- Any equipment used or touched must be wiped with a disinfectant cloth by a trained adult staff member between each individual use
- Hand hygiene- All participants should wash hands with soap and water frequently; if unavailable, hand sanitizer should be utilized often
- Limits on number of participants:
- Student activity cohorts may not be larger than 16 individuals, including the coach/teacher in this cohort count
- Students should be grouped in the same cohort with the same grouping each day - this reduces the number of contacts. The coach/teacher should remain with the same group and NOT rotate to different groups- this will cause spread to other groups should someone become infected.
- A social distance of 6 feet or greater between individuals must be maintained at all times
during the activity. Tape markers or chalk may be used to indicate appropriate spacing.
- No visitors are allowed in the practice areas, including family
- Students are to leave the area when activity is complete- no hanging out in parking lots or