All NEW STUDENT enrollment paperwork will be completed online via the VUSD registration system; please click the link below to access the system. You can upload supporting (required) documents in the system (see list of required documents below). All documents must be submitted in order to enroll your student. Be sure to click on the link to the correct year; 22-23 for the current school year or 23-24 for the following school year.
- Proof of birth (birth certificate, passport, baptismal record, etc)
- Immunizations (Outside of Tulare County will need a TB skin test)
- Proof of address (utility bill, escrow paperwork, rental agreement, etc)
- Copies of most current IEP or 504 if applicable
- Transcripts (Incoming 10th-12th)
- Math and English placement teacher recommendations (Incoming 9th)
Feel free to email Ms. Cantu any questions you may have regarding registration or you may call our counseling office at 559-730-7396. Schools may also fax information to 559-730-7911.