-To determine which school your child will attend, click here.
-You must enroll your child in your assigned school before putting in a transfer request.
-Access to an email address is required for enrollment. For support to create an email address: Email Support Video
One of the following: Birth certificate, Baptismal record, Passport, Birth Record, or Guardian Affidavit
One Proof of Current Residence: an electric bill, gas bill, any utility bill, or closing escrow papers.
Child's Immunization Records
- DPT Series and booster: 5 doses, 4 doses meet the requirement if 4th dose given on or after 4th birthday
- -Polio Series and booster: 4 doses, 3 doses meet the requirement if 3rd dose given on or after 4th birthday
- -MMR: 2 doses (1st dose on or after first birthday)
- -HEPATITIS B: 3 doses
- -Varicella (Chicken Pox): 2 doses
- -TB (PPD/Mantoux) Skin Test: Documentation must show the date that the test was given AND results. Multiple puncture tests are not acceptable.
- -Students starting 7th grade need: Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (Tdap) —1 dose (Whooping cough booster usually given at 11 years and up)
If you don’t have all the proper documentation please contact:
Family and Community Resource Center | 505 N. Court, Visalia | 559.730.7566
Enrollment is currently open for the following programs:
Preschool is offered at several school sites. All sessions are 3 hours/ 5 days a week. Morning Session: 8AM - 11AM Afternoon Session: 12PM - 3PM
- Transitonal Kinder is offered at all elementary sites. All sessions are 6.5 hours/ 5 days a week.
- Kindergarten is offered at all elementary sites. All sessions are 6.5 hours/ 5 days a week.
Visalia Charter Independent Study (Grades 9-12, Independent Study)
OTHER VUSD SCHOOL OPTIONS
Application for VUSD's Dual Immersion (VISTA)
Royal Oaks Virtual Program
If your student is currently enrolled in Visalia Unified Preschool and is eligible for TK or Kindergartner, you will not need to re-enroll.
Please click this link to review the VUSD board policy for other acceptable documentation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I have recently changed my address within VUSD boundaries. Call your student’s current school for a change of address process.
I do not have access to a computer, who do I contact? Please contact the nearest school for support or contact VUSD’s Family and Community Resource Center. Our Center is open for in person support Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m or call 559-730-7566.
Do I have to answer all the questions? Only questions marked with “required” are required.
What if I make a mistake? When reviewing your entries on the “Review & Submit” page, click the Edit link to return to the page for that item.
I need to take a break. The data you've entered in the form is automatically saved. You can come back to the form at any time to complete your enrollment submission.
I’ve completed the form and reviewed my entries. Now what? When you have finished entering your information, click “Submit.” This will send all of the information you’ve entered to the school. If you cannot click on this button, you will need to make sure that you have answered all required questions. You’ll also have the opportunity to save or print the form if you’d like after completing the process.
I have a question about enrollment or I don't understand a question on the form: Please contact the nearest school for support or contact VUSD’s Family and Community Resource Center. Our Center is open for in person support Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m, or call 559-730-7566. You can find School Site telephone numbers here.
Help! I’m having technical difficulties: For technical support, contact the PowerSchool Registration support line at 866-752-6850, select option 1.