Services and Responsibilites of Planning & Construction Department include but are not limited to...
- Submit site projects to California Department of Education for approval
- Submit site projects to Office of Public School Constructon for review and approval
- Submit site project funding forms to the Office of Public School Construction for funding.
- Work with the Department of Toxic Substance Control for site approval of a toxic free project.
- Work and collaborate with various Architects and Consultants.
- Work with school personnel and contractors on various projects.
- Approve all pay applications for construction projects.
- Approve all construction invoices.
- Scope, cost and schedule management of projects.
- Review testing companies proposals and schedules.
- Analyze Inspector's proposals and documentation.
- Determine the scope and cost estimates on all projects.
- Estimate timelines and manage schedules.
- Collaborate with City personnel on various projects.