Seniors - Class of 2020
Steve Stahl, Learning Director
- Students must be in class at least 94% of the periods during the senior year of high school to participate in commencement ceremonies.
- This is not an excused/unexcused absence policy. It is an attendance policy. The type of absence does not matter with the following exceptions:
- doctor appointments or a doctor mandated stay at home
- subpoenas to court
- funeral of an immediate family member
- approved and completed furlough
- participation in a school activity.
- It is up to the student to bring verification from the doctor or court for an exception. Otherwise the absence will count against the policy. Verification must be brought within three school days following the absence.
- Saturday School attendance (all four hours) may clear an absence. Banking of Saturday School credit is NOT allowed.
Sign up for Remind to get important information and reminders via text!
Remind for the class of 2020: Text 81010, then use this code: @2020edhs
Please see below for an update from Cal State Apply