REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR ALL PRESCHOOLS:
• A current physical (may use our form (see Forms tab) or provide a full completed printout from your Dr. Office or Clinic.
• Proof of Birth (Baptismal Certificates, tribal records,birth certificates,records of foster care placements for all children in the home)
• Proof of residence (any one of the following): Gas/electric or water bill,
- REQUIRED IMMUNIZATIONS TO ENTER ALL PRESCHOOLS
- DPT Series and booster: Minimum of 4 doses
- Polio Series and booster: Minimum of 3 doses
- MMR –: 1 dose (1st dose on or after first birthday.)
- HIB: 1 dose after first birthday.
- HEPATITIS B: 3 doses for entrance at preschool level
- Varicella (Chicken Pox): 1 dose or medical documentation that child has had the disease
- TB (Mantoux) Skin Test: Documentation must show the date that the test was given AND read indicating the results any time prior to entering preschool.
FOR ALL PRESCHOOL PROGRAMS:
One months’ worth of check stubs for parents who are working. Example if paid weekly you will provide 4 check stubs. These stubs are necessary to determine eligibility in the Preschool Program.
If income is in the form of public assistance a three page printout from the Tulare Works office.
If you receive child support you will provide the monthly statement or print out from child support office.
If you receive any type of Social Security you will need a current month printout.
Any other sources of income current documetation must be provided.
First Five Ivanhoe (must be a resident of Ivanhoe)
- A Current Physical, Immunizations and T.B. Test
- Birth Certificate for child who is enrolling
- Proof of residence (any one of the following): Gas/electric or water bill