Mt. Whitney High School
- Engage students in a challenging curriculum and provide them the support to be successful.
- Support a district-wide collaborative culture for students and adults focused on learning and results.
- Maintain a caring and encouraging learning environment for students and adults.
- Develop ALL Students’ Mastery of Common Core State Standards.
- Increase Students’ College and Career Readiness
- Refine System of Placement, Intervention, and Extension to Serve ALL Students’ Needs
- ELA- 70% Standard Met
- Math – 30% Standard Met
- Reduce D-F rate to 15%
- Reduce Suspension Rate to 5%
- Increase College Readiness by grade level 40% Prepared