Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Frequently Asked Questions

When will the annual 1099s be ready?  

Your 1099 will be mailed to your mailing address on file no later than January 31. If you misplace or don’t receive your 1099 Form in the mail, you may request a copy after February 5th .

How long does it take to process my travel claim?   Providing you have all the proper back-up documentation attached, you should receive a check within 2 weeks of submission.

What is the current travel reimbursement rate?  

The IRS has announced the standard mileage rate of 65.5¢ per mile for 2023 . VUSD employees are reimbursed at this rate for all authorized travel involving the use of the employee’s personal vehicle.

I don't have a copy of a PO, can you send me one?  

You need to contact the Purchasing Department for a copy at 559-931-8076.       

What is the Service Ticket System Request and how can I submit a ticket for services?  

The Service Ticket System provides a Web based method of requesting services within the District.  Each department takes requests for service through the SRTS Request button.  You also may click here to submit a ticket for Accounting/Payroll service.