Skip To Main Content

Frequently asked Questions - Custodial

Question 1:  How do I get my custodial equipment repaired?


You can use VUSD STS and prepare a Custodial Work Request.

Question 2 : How do I inform the Custodial Department when I have a body fluid spill and need a clean up for Health and Safety Reasons?


In an emergency you can call 730-7590 with the information and then follow up the call with a STS work order.

Question 3 :What do we do when we need a sub custodian for our site?


Contact the Custodial Department before your site custodian is scheduled to be gone.  We will make arrangements to have someone sub at your site. Your site custodian need to bring his/her keys and pager to Operations II for the substitute to use.