Our program staff conducts various informational workshops on topics such as post-secondary options, admissions procedure, financial aid, and career choices. Our primary goal is to assist students graduate from high school and ensure enrollment into a post-secondary program.
Talent Search Eligibility Criteria
HIGHER EDUCATION ACT OF 1965
Federal Register/ Vol.58, No. 213 (§643.3)
1. An individual is eligible to participate if the individual meets all the following requirements:
• Is a citizen or national of the United States;
• Is a permanent resident of the United States;
• Is in the United States for other than a temporary purpose and provides evidence from INS;
• Is currently attending one of the target schools.
2. And one or more of the following:
• You are from a low income family or
• Your parents did not graduate from a four-year college