Students and parents can now request an official school transcript online.
TRANSCRIPT REQUEST INFORMATION:
- Current High School Students in grades 9-12 – please email the registrar, Lupe Mejia directly at email@example.com to request a transcript.
- Unofficial transcripts can be emailed to you directly through a secure email account.
- Official transcripts will take 5-7 business days to process and will be mailed to your home or to the organization/college of your choice.
- Graduated students after the year 2013 may email Lupe Mejia at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your complete address; all transcripts will be mailed within five (5) business days from the date of your request. If you graduated prior to 2013 please contact Student Services at (559) 730-7572 to request a transcript.
- Schools officials and students planning to withdraw from Redwood High School must contact the Registrar directly at the Registration Office, email email@example.com or send a FAX to (559) 735-8013.