Welcome to Oak Grove Athletics
We offer athletics for students in Grades 4-6 in the spring, and for Grades 7-8 throughout the school year. Printable versions of our schedules will be available throughout the year.
In order to participate in Grades 7-8 sports for the 2021-22 season, parents will need to do the following:
1. Complete the Oak Grove Athletics online data form, which includes insurance information and emergency contacts
2. Print, complete, and turn in the "VUSD Athletic Competition Waiver during COVID" (English) or Spanish version
For our students in grades 7-8, we participate in a league with 8 other schools. We follow a 4-season calendar:
1. Football, volleyball (mid-August to October): boys and girls can participate on either team
2. Soccer (mid-October to December): separate teams for boys and girls
3. Basketball (mid-January to February): separate teams for boys and girls
4. Track (March - April): one team for all students
For our students in grades 4-6, we have a track team that competes with Visalia USD in the spring season, separate from the Grade 7-8 team.
We will be updating this page with more information soon!