We are happy to announce that Charter Home School Academy is now offering free school meals for your child! As you may have noticed, we have a new vending machine in our lobby that will provide breakfast and/or lunch for our students. When students are on campus they can receive one breakfast and/or lunch, free of cost. Students will need to use their ID # and a PIN # to receive their meal(s). Each family should be receiving your child’s ID# and PIN # in the mail soon. These meals are only available for enrolled students and only enrolled students can access the machine during scheduled weekly meetings or classes.
The vending machine holds both Breakfast and Lunch meals:
- Breakfast is available Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. off the top 2 rows of the machine
- Lunch is available Monday-Friday 10:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m. off the bottom 3 rows of the machine
Due to the nature of our program and site facilities, we ask the following:
- Students can access the machine only on the days they are on campus for a class or meeting, they are not able to take food off campus.
- Students are able to eat during their teacher meeting, with parent present
- Students are able to eat between Academic Classes and tutoring on Mondays and Tuesdays
- 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Students are able to eat between Academic Classes and Clubs on Wednesdays & Thursdays
- 12:00 p.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Students can obtain a meal prior to Academic or Electives classes and eat them during break, not during class time.
- Student must be responsible and respectful with their trash
- Should students need any assistance with their meals, please encourage them to ask their teacher or any staff member available.
Again, we are very excited about this opportunity and we ask that you continue to respect and follow our guidelines and program’s expectations.