Students are responsible for checking deadlines and submitting applications on time.
Welcome to the VTEC Scholarship Page
Scholarships can be a vital part of a successful college experience. Students who take the initiative and pursue scholarships have a much better chance of having a large percentage of their college expenses paid for. Mrs. Lalanne is here to help you with the scholarship process. You can contact her at 559.622.3212 or email@example.com.
Here are some tips to help you be successful in your scholarship hunt:
- Start early and know your dealines
- Ask for letters of recommendation and give your writers a deadline and follow-up
- Manage your time and make time to work on scholarship essays and applications
- When writing essays try to write them broad enough to be used for multiple scholarships
- Calendar dealines and turn your schorlaships in early if possible
To see a list of all of the current Scholarships available, click on the link below:
Edison Scholars Awards ($40,000)