About Our School
Mineral King Elementary School
- Everyone matters.
- Every student has value.
- All children can learn.
- Positive attitude and a sense of humor are very important.
- School needs to be a safe and enjoyable place for everyone.
- Family and community are important.
- Students need to feel successful in school.
- Tomorrow is another day … there is always another opportunity.
- Learning is power.
- You and only you are responsible for your behavior.
- Honesty, sincerity, and respect are essential for developing relationships.
- All parents love their kids.
- Each child is a unique learner.
- Time is valuable.
- We are all accountable.
- Collaboration promotes change which leads to success.