Schoology Parent Access Information
Your Parent Schoology Account
Use the instructions here for creating your parent Schoology account to monitor and assist your student.
Note that the PowerSchool gradebook contains the official student grades and that grades found in Schoology may not match or be reflective of the student's official grade. Please use the PowerSchool Parent Portal at https://powerschool.vusd.org to access that information. Instructions for setting up your PowerSchool account can be found here. Please contact your student's school for more information.
Create your Schoology Parent Account
- Before proceeding, make sure you have your student's Schoology Parent Access Code. This is a 12-digit code in xxxx-xxxx-xxxx format that you received from one of your child's instructors, your school, or on a mailing.
- Go to www.schoology.com
- Click Sign Up at the top of the page and choose Parent.
- Enter your Parent Access Code. This is a 12-digit code in xxxx-xxxx-xxxx format that you received from one of your child's instructors, your school, or on a mailing.
- Fill out the form with your information.
- Click Register to complete.
- When you use a Parent Access Code to create an account, you are automatically associated with your child. You can add additional children to your account using the Add Child option.
- Parent Access Codes are unique to each student but can be used to make multiple parent accounts.
- If your Parent Access Code does not allow you to register or, if the code does not have 12 digits, please contact your child's school for more information.
Logging into your Schoology Parent Account
- Go to app.schoology.com
- Enter your Email and Password.
- Click Log in.
Get more information on how to setup and use your Schoology Parent Account here: https://support.schoology.com/hc/en-us/sections/200216553-Parents