Notice of Election for Governing Board Members
Notice is hereby given to all qualified persons that an election will be held in the Visalia Unified School District, County of Tulare, State of California on the 8th day of November 2022 for the purpose of electing the indicated number of members to the governing board of the school district for the terms as indicated:
- Trustee Area 1 - one member, term expiring December 11, 2026
- Trustee Area 2 - one member, term expiring December 11, 2026
- Trustee Area 3 - one member, term expiring December 11, 2026
- Trustee Area 4 - one member, term expiring December 11, 2026
- Trustee Area 6 - one member, term expiring December 13, 2024
Candidates, including current board members/incumbents seeking election or re-election for a 4-year term (Trustee Areas 1, 2, 3 and 4) or a 2-year term (Trustee Area 6), must file their Declaration of Candidacy (nomination papers) during the Nomination Period – between Monday, July 18, 2022 and Friday, August 12, 2022.
Beginning on July 18, 2022, candidates (including incumbents) can start the nomination process by using the new Nomination Portal on the Tulare County Registrar of Voters/Elections website at www.tularecoelections.org. An appointment must be made in advance in order to file Nomination Documents with the Tulare County Registrar of Voters/Elections office. The appointment scheduler will become available on the website at www.tularecoelections.org beginning July 11, 2022. Forms must be filed with the Tulare County Registrar of Voters/Elections no later than 5:00 p.m. on August 12, 2022.
- General Election Timetable
- Nomination Portal - Application Process Informational Flyer
- Gubernatorial General Election
Other related files: