Award Amount: $1,000 renewable up to 4 years
Tulare County Office of Education College Night Committee is proud to offer a $1,000 scholarship, renewable for up to four consecutive years. Qualified candidates will meet the following criteria:
• 2020 Graduate of a Tulare County High School
• Possess 3.0 cumulative High School GPA
• Exhibit exceptional leadership skills, service involvement, and financial need
• Plan to attend an accredited community college or university as a full-time student (12 units or more), for four consecutive years beginning the 2020-2021 academic year
• Participate in College Night Scholarship interview on April 28, 2020 (nine finalists only)
Your completed application must include the following:
• Completed ONLINE Application (Mailed Applications will not be accepted.)
• Two Essays (max. 500 words each)
• Two Academic Recommendations - Teachers, Counselors, and/or Administrators, you will submit an email address for each individual that will be providing an academic recommendation for you. They will receive an email with a form to complete online.
• Official high school transcripts, mail to College Night Scholarship, Tulare County Office of Education, P.O. Box 5091, Visalia, CA 93278
You are responsible for contacting your school and requesting that they mail the transcripts.
Scholarship application submission MUST be completed by Feb. 28, 2020.
For additional information, essay prompts and to apply please click below: