California Colleges Guidance Initiative
Improving college & career readiness and transition improves post-secondary success.
The California College Guidance Initiative (CCGI) works to ensure that all 6th-12th grade students in California have access to a systematic baseline of guidance and support as they plan, prepare, and pay for post-secondary education and training.
What can you find on CCGI website:
4 Year Academic Planner
A-G college subjects requirements
It is very important that ALL students sign up and be familiart with their California Colleges (CCGI) student accounts!
ALL of our college applications will be launched from this platform, including College of the Seqouias (COS). More information to come regarding the steps.
Instructions to set up an account:
- Go to the CCGI login website.
- In the Students box click Register Your Account
- In the first field, begin typing … a drop down will appear. Be sure to select Visalia Unified School.
- In the next field, begin typing El Diamante High School. A drop down menu will appear, select El Diamante High School.
- Under the Student ID field, enter your School ID Number.
- The last field is date of birth; MM/DD/YYYY
- On the next page, click Sign Up with Google, enter your vusd.us email, then click NEXT
- Enter your Student ID number as your password and click NEXT
If you have forgotten or lost your login information, please contact your learning director and they can help to reset this information.