Visalia Unified School District (VUSD) was recently awarded 17 awards by the California School Public Relations Association (CalSPRA) for its excellent communication efforts. VUSD received the California Gold Award and the Superintendent to Watch Award, among others. These awards recognize VUSD's commitment to provide consistent and transparent information to engage and empower those we serve. The recognition comes less than a year after Kirk Shrum's appointment as Superintendent, and the district's efforts to improve communication.
In total, Visalia Unified School District received 17 awards including:
Visalia Unified School District (VUSD) was recently awarded 15 awards by the National School Public Relations Association for publications and digital media excellence.
- Marketing/Branding - VUSD Branding Guidelines
- Financial Publication- Finance Reports
- Digital Media-Infographic - Role of the District
- Digital Media-Social Media - Best First Day Ever
- Digital-Social - Be Campaign
- Digital-Social Media - Black History Month
- Digital Media-Social Media - High Five Friday
- Digital Media-Social Media - Women's History Month
- Digital Media-Social Media - Hispanic Heritage Month
- Digital Media-Video - VEF
- Digital Media-Video - VTEC
- Digital Media-Video - "I am VUSD"
- Digital Media-Video - Holiday Message
- Digital Media-Video - Superintendent Storytime
- Digital Media-Video - 3-Year Math